Contact us today
Paul M. Senger, CPA/ABV, CVA
Areas of Specialization
Paul specializes in tax compliance and planning for closely-held businesses and their owners. He also does extensive work in merger and acquisition transactions.
Paul spent eight years in the tax division of a larger regional public accounting firm in the Milwaukee area before joining WKMR in 1997.
AICPA, WICPA, Brookfield Rotary (past-president), WICPA State Taxation Committee.
BBA, Accounting, University of Wisconsin - Whitewater
Paul serves on the Board of Directors of the Volunteer Center of Waukesha County and on the Waukesha County Technical College's Accounting Advisory Board.
Away from the office, Paul enjoys camping.
James K. Holsen, CPA, CGMA
Areas of Specialization
Jim specializes in taxation, general accounting, and consulting for small businesses and individuals.
Before joining WKMR in 1987, Jim worked for a local CPA firm for four years.
BBA, Accounting, University of Wisconsin - Whitewater - 1983
Jim has served as the Treasurer of Lac LaBelle Management District (1990 to 2000), Treasurer of Oconomowoc Silver Streak Senior Taxi Service (1997-2003), President and Treasurer of Lutheran Homes of Oconomowoc Charitable Foundation (2002-2007), and as a volunteer Youth Soccer Coach for the Oconomowoc Soccer Association for many years.
Jim enjoys boating, kayaking, ice skating, tennis, fishing, hiking, camping in Wisconsin’s State Parks, working on home improvement projects and coaching kid’s soccer.
At Winter, Kloman, Moter & Repp, S.C., providing tax services is a year-round commitment to you and your business. Whether your tax needs are simple or complex, personal or business, the most important financial decisions involve tax planning.
Tax laws continuously change, and you can count on the professionals at Winter, Kloman, Moter & Repp, S.C. to be at your side to interpret each complex change and implement strategies to improve the profitability of your business.
By maintaining a thorough understanding of your financial affairs and current tax law, we can help you to achieve the most favorable tax position possible.
Our comprehensive tax services include:
- Individual and corporate tax planning designed to provide our clients with the most effective tax strategy for their particular situation.
- Estate and gift tax planning.
- State and local income tax planning, including a thorough understanding of issues important to companies doing business in more than one state.
- Business and personal income tax return preparation and compliance.
- Payroll tax compliance and report preparation.
- Providing information and interpretations of significant tax law changes.
- Representation before the Internal Revenue Service and other taxing agencies.
- Planning for mergers, acquisitions and liquidations.
- Executive compensation and employee benefit plan design and compliance functions.