Why work at WKMR?
At Winter, Kloman, Moter & Repp, S.C. (WKMR), we don't just employ anyone, we're interested in hiring the right someone. Our flexible, family-friendly workplace makes you want to stay. Our personal, customer service emphasis makes our clients want to stay. At WKMR you're more than an Accountant or CPA, you're a business associate and business advisor.
Established in 1968, WKMR has over 35 CPA's and over 30 staff who support the success of more than 2,500 different, vibrant, privately-held businesses and owners; not-for profit organizations; and, individuals. With offices in Brookfield, Oconomowoc and Watertown, we are conveniently located not just for our clients, but for our employees as well.
Does WKMR offer a flexible work environment?
We know that our employees have families and lives outside of work, that's why we offer:
- Flexible work hours.
- Flexible dress code (corporate casual and "jeans on Fridays" and Saturdays during tax season).
- Flexible career tracks to take you where you want to go.
What if I'm not sure about what area I would like to focus on?
At WKMR you can choose to focus on a specific industry or type of work you would like to do.
- Choose from industries such as: construction, manufacturing, health care, and/or not-for-profit, to name a few.
- Work in areas such as: tax and audit, advisory and consulting, business valuation, succession planning, financial planning, and more.
- Interact directly with one-on-one client engagements to learn even more about their business and industries.
- Gain experience in various accounting software such as QuickBooks, Peachtree, and others.
What kind of employee benefits does WKMR offer?
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Medical Reimbursement
Pay and Other benefits
- Overtime pay (time and one half)
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick time
- 401(k) with match
- Summer Fridays are ½ days
- Minimal (if any) overnight travel
- Paid professional society dues (i.e. AICPA, WICPA, etc.)
- Commission for new clients brought in
- Continuing Professional Education
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Wellness Program
Does WKMR support ongoing education?
Keeping up with current changes in the tax law and in the accounting industry is crucial and we continually support our employees in doing so as well as in continuing to advance in their education.
- At Winter, Kloman, Moter & Repp, S.C. if you choose to become a CPA, you will receive CPA exam and supplies reimbursement.
- Ongoing education includes: Lunch 'n Learn programs, and Continuing Professional Education (CPE) programs.
How does WKMR support my advancement in the company?
- Take advantage of our mentoring program and benefit from one-on-one attention and direction. With low employee turnover (less than 5%), the same mentor can "coach" you from year to year.
- Learn from active involvement with our firm's ten experienced partners. There's more than 500 years of CPA experience to supplement your education.
- Set your career goals. Whatever they may be, becoming a partner or something else, we'll help you achieve your goals and get you going on the right track.
- Semi- annual performance evaluation reviews.
How does WKMR support my work environment?
At WKMR you'll enjoy a high-tech work environment.
- Information Technology (IT) is so important at WKMR, that we have a separate division for it. Use our double flat screen monitors to provide an easier read for fine print and figures.
- Get that quick response when you need it from our dedicated IT staff available in each of our offices, or email our IT help desk.